I’m trying to be more conscious of where my money goes
So does anyone know which yarn-makers are doing extra good things from top to bottom, who treat their wool sources and workers fairly? who protect the environment?
6 Notes/ Hide
- femail answered: manos del uraguy
- missmutton answered: You could always support small-businesses that handspun their own wool from their own sheep. Try etsy.
- queer-vegan-cunt answered: The best thing to do is look at local farms. It’s always pretty magical when you can meet the sheep/alpaca/whatev whose hair you’re knitting.
- homotronic likes this
- pinsandtentacles answered: Rowan’s British Sheep Breeds are a good choice if you live in the UK.
- cheezepoof answered: how about just recycling thrift shop sweaters?
- jerkameleon posted this